Escola Mare de Déu del Coll is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector, or developments funded from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.marededeudelcoll.cat excluding embedded content coming from other domains.
This website is Partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
- There may be some textual alternatives that are not correct – Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Non-textual content of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There may be some links whose function or purpose are not correctly defined – Requirement number 126.96.36.199 Purpose of links of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
There may be third party contents that are not developed in this Unit, nor under our control, such as office automation files from different entities to be published on this site.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on August 8, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
The statement was last revised on August 8, 2023.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified to show that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
It may be submitted via the following e-mail address:
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by the Web Design and Development department.
The website is designed for responsive viewing, so it is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices.
The accessibility reviews carried out up to the date of definition of the current statement are based on the WCAG 2.1 criteria. The objective is to achieve compliance with all level A and AA requirements, together with certain level AAA requirements considered relevant for the improvement of the user experience of the portal by the citizen.